Christian Marriage Counseling
Friendswood Marriage Counseling offers Christian Marriage Counseling for those couples that want to incorporate their Christian faith into their sessions.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
If you are of Christian faith, please ask your counselor to incorporate Christianity in your counseling.
As Licensed Professionals, we adhere to a strong set of ethical and legal requirements.
It is considered unethical for a licensed professional counselor to push their personal beliefs onto you. However, if you are of Christian faith and want to add that layer to our sessions, then we can do that. Friendswood Marriage Counseling is not associated or affiliated with any specific church.
Christian Marriage Counseling is a safe place for you to:
- talk about your marriage from a Christian perspective
- talk about prayer
- talk about your spiritual journeys
- incorporate your quiet time experiences into the conversation in sessions
- bring up Jesus into conversation
- bring up spiritual differences in conversation
- check in with your relationship with Jesus
- discuss spiritual struggles
Christian Marriage Counseling is not:
- counseling from a pastor or reverend (pastoral counseling)
- expertise in Biblical reference
- affiliated with a church
- a hidden way to convert you or your spouse to Christianity
We only incorporate Christianity at the request of the client.